COMEBA PROJECTS 2018.
During 2018, COMEBA will be implementing two separate projects for the benefit of its Members.
These are the main features of the said projects, of which a COMEBA Member can choose one of the following two alternative options:
OPTION 1 – TRAINING CAMP:
- The Camp is intended for Under-17 players and their coaches.
- The Camp will be held at the Turkish Badminton Federation (TBF) Training Centre in Ankara.
- Each COMEBA member can send two male and two female junior players plus one coach.
- The Camp will be conducted in English by the Indonesian coach, Endra Mulyajaya.
- Accommodation will be provided on Full Board basis free of charge.
- Airport transfers will be provided at no cost from Ankara Airport.
- Participants are to arrive in Ankara on the 24th June and to depart on the 2nd July 2018.
- In case of visa requirements, the TBF will provide all the required assistance.
OPTION 2 – SHUTTLECOCKS.
- Thirty-five tubes of (BWF approved) Yang Yang match shuttlecocks with Speed 77; or
- Seventy tubes of nylon shuttlecocks (each containing six shuttles).
- The shuttlecocks will be forwarded by post at a cost of EUR 50.00 for one consignment; this amount must be paid in advance.
COMEBA is available to provide any clarification or any additional information that may be required.
John F Attard Murat Ozmekik
Secretary General President