The COMEBA Members are hereby called to attend the General Assembly 2019 being held in Nanning (China) on the 22nd May 2019. The meeting will take place at the “Yong River 2” meeting room, situated on Level 2 of the “Wanda Vista Hotel”; it will start at 09:00 hrs.
The following is the AGENDA for this Meeting:
1. Welcome and Opening Remarks by the COMEBA President.
2. Review of the Minutes of the 2018 General Assembly held in Bangkok (Thailand).
3. Administrative Report by the Secretary General.
4. Financial Report by the Treasurer.
5. Meeting of COMEBA with the Badminton World Federation.
6. Consideration of any Resolutions and/or Motions submitted:
a) The updated COMEBA Statute.
7. Any other competent business.
8. Concluding Remarks by the COMEBA President.
Entitlement to attend and to vote at this General Assembly is given to all those Members having complied with all the administrative formalities provided in the Statute, represented by one Delegate holding written authorisation from the respective National Association or Federation.
Each Member may delegate a representative having the right to vote at this General Assembly. Such representative may only own one proxy. Only delegates entitled to vote can receive a proxy.
John F. Attard
Confederation of Mediterranean Badminton
Agenda – General Assembly 2019